Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 8

A picture that makes you laugh...
*I have so many considering what a dork I am but this was still pretty easy. This picture was taken years and years ago and still to this day it makes me and my sister crack up! I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of the picture. Lol.
You can tell just by looking at it that it's old. This picture really does speak a thousand words. We have eye shadow all over our faces, my hair is in pigtails, I have a lay (however you spell that) around my head and neck, we both have pillows stuffed into our shirts with belts around them, then we are hold a doll and a sword with a sign that says "help me." I know, we were crazy. Our faces make the picture ten times funnier. I love it!!! However, I'm not sure what provoked us to dress up like this and take this picture. I hope you got a kick out of like we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment