Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 9

A picture of someone who has gotten you through the most....
*That would probably be my sister but considering I already used her on day 2 I'm going to use someone else. And since I'm not using her I actually have two people. There's no possible way I could choose. They have both gotten me through so much at different times of my life I couldn't just use one or the other.
This would be miss Amber. She was my partner in crime from 7th grade to senior year. We were attached at the hip. We both went through a lot of stuff and we were there for each other no matter what. We fought constantly but always made up the next day. We would always get made fun of for that at church. We aren't as close anymore but we still talk and we still are there for each other when we need it. I love this girl and she will always be one who I can go to. By the way, that was Halloween night and we just had to take a picture with the robot man because he was so funny!
This next chick is Courtney. We met freshman year of high school because we were both cheerleaders and we hit it off before school even started at cheer camp. We were best buds. Then we kind of grew apart sophomore and junior year because I didn't do cheerleading. However, we both made the drill team senior year and that reunited a great friendship. This girl has seen me at some pretty bad times. We stayed friends all the way through senior year and three years of college. Of course college was a lot of drama, relationship wise, and we bonded like no other during those times. I love this girl too. We also don't talk as much either anymore, but we still keep in touch. Our most memorable times together were all the Rangers games we went to dreaming of being with Salty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment