Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 7

A picture of my childhood crush.....
*This was an easy one because he is my adulthood crush too!!!
Orlando Bloom!!!!! I was absolutely in love with this man. He is just SOOOOO gorgeous to me!!! And the characters he plays are just, well, breathtaking. You probably would have considered me psycho when it came to him. I had hundreds of pictures of him. I went through every single magazine that we got and cut out every picture of him and printed pictures off the internet. Then I decided to make a collage of them all and hang them up around a huge poster I had of him. I had calendars that I struggled to throw away when the year was up. I came so close to buying that life size cardboard thing in the picture. I actually didn't buy it because I didn't have the money and a week later I went back to buy it and it was gone. *heartbroken* I even went as far as making a marriage certificate. I found it on the internet, printed it out, filled it out and signed it. I also dedicated two whole pages in my high school senior book to him. And that certificate is right in the middle. I'm cracking up right now just thinking about how psychotic I was. But hey, I was in love. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment