Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 6


A picture of someone I would love to trade places with for a day...
*I don't know what it is about this question but this was extremely hard for me. Even harder than the previous day. Not because there are so many choices out there but just because I couldn't think of anyone. I think I was putting too much thought into it. But after thinking about it for a while I finally decided on.....
...Carrie Underwood! Basically, because she is my favorite artist. I think this woman is gorgeous and so talented. She has an amazing voice and her songs are all so good. I haven't disliked one of her songs that I have heard. She gets to perform the National Anthem at sporting events (something I have always wanted to do). And she is always getting dolled up for something. I just love her smile and her hair. And I don't think it's really fair for someone to be that pretty and talented too. If I got to trade places with her it wouldn't just be for one day because I wouldn't give it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment