Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 4


A picture of my night...
*Not really sure what this means. It's a very vague topic. From what people have put I'm assuming it's just a picture of your typical night. Mine isn't very interesting....
Yes, that would facebook on my computer. Then there is my Anatomy and Physiology text book, my Medical Terminology text book, So Long Insecurity, Radical, The Bible, and my devotional book. This is what my typical night looks like AFTER I'm finished watching my shows. :) I either do homework, spend time on facebook playing tetris (lol), or I read one of those four books. I read the devotional book every night and the others at least once or twice a week, excluding the Bible. I read that all the time. So yeah, my typical night? Not an interesting one at all. Homework, facebook, or reading. Can you say nerd???

No comments:

Post a Comment