Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 3

A picture of the cast from my favorite show...
*This is kind of a hard one because I have like 5 favorite show, but I guess if I had to choose it would be....
Grey's Anatomy!! I started watching this show in high school and then stopped for the longest time and then this winter break I bought seasons 1-5 and watched them all!!! (I was trying to catch up on everything) Now I don't miss a show. The only bad part is I haven't seen season 6. I went to buy it and it was way to expensive for me, obviously, since it was the most recent season to come out. They are currently filming season 7. This show is so intense, dramatic and funny! And it makes me want to be a surgeon so bad. If I was smart enough I so would go to medical school. I realize that me being a nurse my life wont be exactly like theirs and plus it is a show but it's fun to think about. My other favorite shows are Off the Map, Gossip Girl, Glee, and Private Practice respectively. Off the map is amazing because they are doctors at a small clinic in South America. I enjoy this show because that is something I am interested in doing. Gossip Girl brings out my passion for fashion. Ha ha, that rhymed. I haven't missed an episode of Off the Map or Gossip Girl and I want to catch myself up on Glee. I like Glee because of all the singing and music. That is my passion and I just love listening to all the talented singers. Private Practice is good but if I miss an episode I'm okay with it. However, I try not to miss an episode.

These are my shows and I love them all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment