Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 2


A picture of me and the person I have been closest with the longest...
That would be my sister, Ashley (the brunette...just in case). She's 27 and I'm 22, not a huge difference. However, we weren't always close. We hated each other when we were younger (that's normal though right?). If not, I'm sticking to it and don't tell me otherwise. We fought consistently when we were younger. She didn't even want to be around me. She once had me convinced that I was adopted. She told me this on Easter. What a day?! I was devastated. I could tell stories of all our fights all day long if I wanted, but I don't. As I'm sure you would prefer not to read all day either. Although we fought like cats and dogs when we were younger, we began to grow closer when I was in high school (she had already graduated and was at college). Since then we have been basically attached at the hip. I can count on one hand the number of times we have fought. I say that with pride because we lived together, just me and her, for two yrs. She transferred to the college I was attending and we shared a dorm (kinda). More like a suite because we had our own dorm rooms. Anyway, this is the girl I have been closest to the longest and she will remain that girl until we are called Home. I love her and am so thankful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment