Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 20

A picture of somewhere I'd like to travel....
*Well that's easy....EVERYWHERE!!! No really, I would love to travel all over the world and I believe it could possibly happen but if I had to choose just one place it would probably be.....
Italy!!! I "borrowed" this picture from the blog {this is glamorous}, another one I follow. It posts the most beautiful pictures so I just had to borrow one from there. This was actually kind of hard to choose a specific place to travel considering there are so many wonderful places out there to visit! I want to travel all over Europe, I would like to go to Egypt, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, etc, etc. The list would go on forever if I named every place I want to visit. I chose Italy mainly because I love pizza! Lol. Not really, but I do really love pizza. I just think Italy is so beautiful and romantic! And the sculptures there are absolutely amazing!!!! Everything about Italy is breathtaking, even the language!!!! I WILL visit Italy one day and I WILL be able to speak Italian when I'm there. Oh and not to mention Josh Groban (from day 13) sings half his songs in Italian. Love.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment