Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 13

A picture of my favorite band or artist....
*Well I've kind of already stated who my favorite artist was and I don't really have a favorite band so lets just do this.....We'll say Carrie is my favorite female artist and......
Josh Groban is my favorite male artist!!! Oh boy, this man has the most amazing voice I have ever heard. I could listen to him forever and ever. I usually can't listen to music with words while doing homework but something about his music and voice allows me to listen to him while doing homework or studying. And actually retain the info too. I can listen to him all night while sleeping. His voice is SO soothing and relaxing! I can't begin to express how much I love this man. He also sings Italian songs and I'm even in love with those songs. Even though I can't understand a thing he is singing. I think that if I had the opportunity to meet any celebrity in the world it would be him. He is just that awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment