Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 12

A picture of something you love...
*What I really wanted to put was CHOCOLATE, but unfortunately we don't have ANY chocolate in this house! I know, it's devastating. So in place of chocolate I chose.....
Baseball!!! I absolutely love baseball, baseball season, baseball guys, baseball pants. Ha ha. I don't know what it is but I have a thing for baseball players. It's probably the uniforms. They are very deceiving. I love playing baseball and watching it. Especially when it's the RANGERS!!! Oh my goodness, I am completely in love with Texas Rangers baseball! If I ever win the lottery, season tickets would be the first things I would buy. Everyone in my family, excluding my mother, has played baseball or softball. What can I say, we are a baseball family. I also thought this post was appropriate considering yesterday was OPENING DAY!!! By the way, the Rangers beat Boston 9-5. Yay! I'm so glad we beat Boston. Anyway, my brother is currently playing high school baseball and I haven't missed one game. I know I'm such a great sister. Just kidding. Baseball=Love :) Oh and I took that pretty awesome picture too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment