Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 30 & 31

Okay, so I realize that I have missed like three or fours days. I was just really busy this weekend and the small amount of time I wasn't busy I wasn't in the mood to post anything. BUT!!! I'm here now and I'm about to finish up my 30 day photo challenge! I'm combining the last two days since I've missed so many and the last one isn't really anything special. So here goes...

Day 30: A picture of someone I miss....
That's my friend Chipps. His first name is Zack, but he goes by his last. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. He was my best buddy when I went to ABC. Then he moved back to Michigan two years ago and hasn't been back since. We talk on the phone every now and then but not often. It makes me sad because I don't know if we'll ever see each other again, I know that sounds corny but it's true! He said he most likely isn't coming back to Texas to visit and there's no possible way I'm going to Michigan. It's a sad thing when a friend moves away.

Day 31 is pretty much pointless. Day 31: A picture of myself....
Sometimes, when I can't sleep and I'm really bored, I put make up on, fix my hair, play dress up and take pictures. This picture was from one of those nights. Don't judge me. It was a long time ago and I don't usually post those pictures anywhere but decided to for my last day just because. :) :) :)

Hope you enjoyed my 30 day challenge Justin, because you were probably the only one that read it. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment