Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 28

A picture of something I'm afraid of....
Umm sharks. I'm deathly afraid of sharks. End of story.....I mean look at that creature. There is nothing pretty about it. It's just evil. Words can't express how I'm even feeling right now just looking at a picture and writing about it. I would probably die of fright if I was ever in the ocean and saw one. I couldn't even swim with little baby sharks at Typhoon Lagoon without freaking out. I don't mind going in the ocean but I won't go where I can't touch unless someone is in front of me so it can get them first. Lol. There's no point in going that deep anyways, unless you're a surfer or something. And yeah, no desire to do any of that! Never will I ever go deep into the ocean like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment