Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 24

A picture of something I wish I could change....
*Well the world of course...the world is a terrible place full of darkness. However, there is light and I wish that that light could spread across the world and shine through the darkness! But I'm assuming it's wanting a more specific answer soooooo......
I know this is a typical answer but it really is true. I don't believe that this will ever be completely solved but I do believe that we should do all we can to help those out there. And that's one thing I want is to help in anyway possible, even if it's feeding just one child. I was going to put a picture of a hungry child but it broke my heart looking at the pictures and I couldn't put those on here. I'm scared, in a way, to actually go and see this in person because I honestly believe that it's more worse than we see on the internet or TV. Although, I think that once I see it for myself it will change me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment