Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 22

A picture of something you wish you could be better at....
Singing! I love to sing! That is my biggest passion!!! I honestly, could sing all day and never get tired of it. I have been singing since I was in the fifth grade but I have never really been completely serious about it. I mean, I would compete in competitions every now and then (not often). I would sing specials at church and I participated in choir. I only did two musicals during high school and took choir only once. So I don't really know a lot about singing and reading music. I just do it. Lol. So since singing is my passion and I believe it is a talented that God has given me, I would like to be better at it. And not just better at it but also more knowledgeable. That way I will have a variety of opportunities to participate in and actually know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment