Sunday, November 14, 2010

....joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5




Wow, I don't even know where to begin. It's been a while since I've posted anything and there is soooo much to share, but I'll be sure not to share a lot for your own sanity. These past few months have been one of the most stressful times. I'm not gonna lie, they have been pretty miserable. They have been filled with disappointment, heartache, frustration, stress, etc. I've been struggling in pretty much every area of my life lately. I've lost a lot of motivation and I am in desperate need of it right now. However, I'm getting through and I'm slowly building it back up. There's one thing I wanted to really share though. So here goes...

I wasn't having such a good day a few weeks ago. I studied so hard on a test and didn't make the grade I was expecting, I was assigned tons of homework, going through a rough time with my boyfriend, struggling with finances, and becoming completely unhappy with my job at the time. I was also receiving unwanted information about the nursing program which added to the stress. So all in all it was a blah day. A day where all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and forget about all of my worries and stresses. I just felt stuck and that my life wasn't moving forward. And at times I still feel like that. But there was one thing I realized when I got in my car after school that day. And that thought is this: That I have a God who will take care of me in my darkest times. He reminded me of this with a song called Before The Morning by Josh Wilson. I broke down right there in my car because I had begun to lose hope and God lifted me up and spoke to me through that one song. I knew it was him speaking and that gave me great comfort.

We are all human and I believe that at times we all come to a fork in the road. There are times when Satan tries to pull us away from our path God has laid out for us and we come so close to letting him succeed. And I think that this song is a great encouragement to us all. When we feel like giving in or giving up this message can lift us up and push us to keep going.

Go and watch the video! I promise you will blessed!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=New8i_eX3x8

No comments:

Post a Comment